Thursday, September 2, 2010

PASTA!!

So after ...well AGES of having one of the worst mind blocks I've ever had, I made this. I keep gluing my fingers together though and my fingers to the pasta..as I'm using super glue. I had a dream about pasta and the next day bought glue and pasta and glued them together..and so now I have this really interesting and strangely familiar looking object! And I'm loving it. So hopefully creating this will slowly arise some inspiration or..become something grand and I won't be stuck in artists purgatory anymore.
I'm loving the slight translucency of the pasta. Possibly be able to use this in a final piece maybeh?..hopes.
Initially I was focussing on the front, making it as even and flush as possible. Then I turned it over and man it looked awesome. I like the uneven side more so now. Sort of resembling coral.


No comments:

Post a Comment