Friday, April 29, 2011

Macro Lens FOUND!

 Am very excited, I lost my macro lens for quite some time and then it suddenly reappears in a wash bag under the bathroom sink. What it needed to be in there for is beyond but what's important is is that it is found and working! And I've missed it so. Mainly because I've found all these interesting tiny things that I've wanted to take photos of but couldn't because the damn thing had disappeared.

These two are of a bumble bee I smuggled back with me super secretively from Tasmania. Spotted it in a gutter. God knows how. Just did. Very cool little thing. And yes, they've made it to jolly old Tassie. 


THIS one is a cicada from Box Hill. Kept me awake whilst trying to sleep through the heat of the summer in Melbourne. Awful heat. These wouldn't shut up. This one had been ever so slightly cracked open by a walker by or someone may have swatted it rather rudely as it fluttered past. Either way it was left oozing on the footpath for me to pick up and carry home to gather dust while my macro lens was found. May cast a bit of it later on for jewellery or something arty.

No comments:

Post a Comment