Friday, April 29, 2011

Art Fair



Trentham Easter Art Fair, a small town art show and often fun to enter in. Surprisingly sold two sculptural pasta pieces in it (very unexpected) and have heard that the buyers were rather excited. Also good. And told I could have sold more if I were able to put more into the show. Better! Now I have to figure out how I'm going to do that. No galleries in Trentham and not really surrounds without the wankery owners gaining most of the profit because they've come from Melbourne and want to inject culture into our small unknowledgable towns. 

I'll give them culture.
It'd be great to open one's own gallery in the area, but where would I get the sweet cash. Tricky.


Woodend Art Group often let out their fantastic little gallery spaces, all 2 of them and an old toilet block if it takes anyones fancy (as I've been told). Will have to think about that one.
I must admit, I didn't remember what which one as called. If it wasn't for the labels on the plinths in the photo's I wouldn't have had the faintest. 




<< Continuity
















 Flow >>>




As you may or may not have guessed, names based off the original 3rd Year RMIT Grad Show piece, Concatenation. Thesaurus, and here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment